Quality standards are a useful competitiveness tool as they add credibility by demonstrating that your product or service meets the expectations of your customers. For some industries, a quality standard certification may be a legal or contractual requirement.
We support your company to install a quality standard, depending on its needs, ready to be audited and certified by an independent body.
Auditing is the process by which a company presents its compliance with the quality standard. It is a required element of ISO/BS standards and is the proof that the system you have implemented is fit for purpose and constantly improving.
- BS 10012: 2017 - Personal Information Management System (PIMS)
- ISO 14001: 2015 - Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 22000 - Food Safety Management Systems
- ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System
- ISO 45001 - Management Systems for Health and Safety at Work
- ISO 9001: 2015 - Quality Management Systems
- Quality Training Label - Quality certification of educational programs
- Stars & Keys Hotel & Accommodation Inspection