MDC Stiakakis designed its website in a way that visitors can browse without having to reveal their identity unless they wish to. Visitors of our site are asked to provide us with their personal data only if they want to subscribe to the Newsletter and/or contact MDC Stiakakis.
Data we collect
The personal data that we collect through the communication forms are:
- First & Last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Data included in the curriculum vitae (whenever attached)
- Other personal data that may be provided to us in order to receive an MDC Stiakakis service
The above data are used to (i) respond to any queries and requests you address to us (ii) internal purposes of our company and to assure the quality of our services (iii) inform you of matters that may concern you (iv) invitate you to MDC Stiakakis events (v) assess the qualifications of the candidates of a job posisition (vi) to contact the candidates of a job posisition.
Depending on the nature of the query or request, we will retain the above personal data for as long as it is required to answer the query or complete the request. After the end of this time, any data will be permanently deleted.
By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive email from us. The data is only used for sending the MDC Stiakakis newsletter, which can include offers, invitations, articles, news and further. The subscription to our newsletter service is free of charge. We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe visitors from or newsletter service, without notice. We will do so with any subscriber we deem registered with fake data. MDC Stiakakis sends the newsletters using the software and services of Moosend Ltd, together with its affiliates and subsidiaries.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are sent and stored on the user's computer, allowing web pages to function seamlessly and without technical abnormalities, to collect multiple user options, to identify frequent users, to facilitate their access in it, and to collect data to improve the content of the site. Cookies do not harm users' computers or the files stored on them.
Cookies are part of the facilitation and operation of the services of our website. We also use them to provide you with information, and each time you leave the site they are automatically deleted. Please keep in mind that cookies are absolutely necessary in order for the site to work properly and seamlessly.
Activating cookies is necessary for the site to function, as it offers a better browsing experience. Cookies can be deleted when you exit the website.
Categories of cookies we use:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are temporary cookies that are deleted when you turn off the browser. When the user revisits the website, the site will treat him as a new visitor.
- Permanent Cookies: Permanent cookies remain in the browser until they are deleted manually or until they are deleted by the browser based on the duration set by the cookie. These cookies recognize the visitor who has revisited the site
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are running on the site by affiliates (e.g. Google Analytics, reCaptcha).
The information related to the cookie is not used for your personal identification but for the improvement of the content of the site.
Cookies are not used for purposes other than the ones described.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Data we share with third parties
MDC Stiakakis uses Google Analytics to analyze the usage statistics of this website. All the data that MDC Stiakakis has access to through Google Analytics are anonymised and can not be used to identify a person, alone or in combination with other data. More info about how Google Analytics is used by MDC Stiakakis can be found here.
For better service delivery, mdcstiakakis.gr uses cloud infrastructure in Microsoft Azure. In the case of Microsoft Azure, only data centers within the European Union are used. Read Microsoft's Privacy Statement here.
The website www.mdcstiakakis.gr has been developed by Netmechanics Ltd In order to ensure the quality of its services and technical support, Netmechanics Ltd has access to all of the information mentioned in this Privacy Statement.
Our website is not intentionally designed for or addresses at children under the age of 16. It is our policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 16.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that MDC Stiakakis refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain at the Data Protection Authority and the Personal Data Representative of MDC Stiakakis at the E-mail: email@example.com.
Changes to this policy
MDC Stiakakis keeps this notice under regular review and may modify or update it. If we make changes, we will record the date of amendment or modification in the notice. The revised notice will apply to you and your information from that date. We would encourage you to review this notice periodically to check if there are any changes in how we are treating your personal data. This notice was last updated in January 2019.