Investments for the sustainable development of the fishing areas in the Prefecture of Heraklion
In the context of the implementation of the Local Program CLLD / LEADER Prefecture of Heraklion, the following can be financed:
- Investments to improve the health, hygiene, safety and working conditions of fishermen provided that such investments go beyond the requirements of national or Union law.
- Investments in equipment or on board aimed at reducing greenhouse gas emissions and emissions and increasing the energy efficiency of fishing vessels.
- Processing of fishery and aquaculture products.
- Investments related to small and very small enterprises (establishment, modernization) in the field of tourism, handicrafts, trade, catering and services. Eligible areas of activity are exclusively the KAD mentioned in the attached Annex IA and IB "Eligible Activity Codes" of the detailed invitation.
- Fishermen or fishing vessel owners (natural or legal persons) fishing professionally on an active fishing vessel (with a valid fishing license)
- Non-fishermen, natural and legal persons.
- Applications for funding and start-ups are accepted
From 5/8/2021 to 10/11/2021 (time 15:00)
Region of Crete
• Municipality of Archanes Asterousia: Municipal Unit of Asterousia (Achentria Postal Code)
• Municipality of Viannos: Municipal Unit of Viannos (Agios Vassilios, Amira, Ano Viannos, Vahos, Chondros)
• Municipality of Malevizi: Municipal Unit of Gazi (Municipality of Achlada, Rodia)
• Municipality of Minoa Pediada: Municipal Unit of Arkalochori (Municipality of Demati, Kastelliana)
• Municipality of Hersonissos: Municipal Unit of Gouves (Municipality of Anopoleos, Gouves), Municipal Unit of Malia (Municipality of Mochos), Municipality of Hersonissos (Municipality of Limenos Hersonissos, Hersonissos).
Terms and conditions
The terms and conditions of participation are defined in the detailed invitation.
What is funded
Eligible costs are set out in the detailed call in accordance with the applicable institutional framework.
To see all the available subsidized programs click here.
Contact us for further details:
Τel. 2810 280985